Quality control is an integral part of every step in our production. From prototyping to production runs, our unique attention to every detail ensures consistent quality and precision for your waterjet nozzle.
- We start with diamonds that are virtually flawless to give clients the highest quality orifice available.
- We orient our diamonds to utilize their strongest and most resistant surface.
- We select the finest materials and designs to best support our diamonds and ensure maximum mount life.
- We cut our diamond in a unique way to relieve stress and prevent chipping or cracking.
- The shape of our diamonds allows us to mount them in virtually any type of orifice assembly.
- We produce precision orifices that are held to the highest tolerances in the industry.
- Our finished products are tested under ultra high pressure before they ever leave the lab, to ensure jet stream quality and alignment meets the proper specifications.
To better understand the determinants of an effective diamond nozzle versus an ineffective nozzle, the following is an analysis of such determinants.
How to Determine an Effective Waterjet Orifice